Friday, December 28, 2012

Things about Finley

Things  about Finley I don't want to forget:

He's really been into saying "Look at me!" with a really histerical grin on his face.  He is so stinkin cute.   He says this all the time...at least 20 times a day when he thinks he is doing something just downright amazing.

The way he copies Fisher all the time.  He looks up to his big brother so much.

His dimples

His squishy thighs and dimply elbows. 

His blond curly hair is all over the place.

The way he hugs so tight and squeezes with a little grunt.
Also when he hugs he'll do a comforting tap tap tap like mothers and fathers do to sooth babies.

He loves to snuggle with mom and dad...I've even caught him with Fisher

He runs in these crazy circles around the house when, for some reason, he gets the urge to go go go.  Often times he'll run around those circles saying "weeeee!"  and it reminds me of the pig commercial for some insurance company or something.

He's just so cute...it takes all i have to discipline him because he is just so cute.  It's also hard not to laugh or smile when he's done something wrong...but soooo cute!  Sigh, I love that boy.

1 comment:

  1. Just want you to know I'm reading your blog. I love the way you love your boys. I hope you know that's how I have always loved you and always will.

    ReplyDelete