Friday, March 27, 2009




Fisher went to the doctor on Tuesday. He was so funny waiting in the doctor's office naked. He loves to be naked. He was a happy camper up until the shots. He's been grumpy ever since. Yesterday he rolled from front to back for the first time. He did it twice then when I got the camera out he wouldn't do it again. He hasn't done it since actually. According to his visit on Tuesday, Fisher is 18 lbs and 6 oz. That is the 97th percentile. But his height is only 25 inches which is average. So, we have a short, fat kid!!!

1 comment:

  1. That is SO funny!!! How old is he now? Kinzie weighed 14.10 at her 6 month appointment. She is in the 25th percentile, and her height I can't remember the number but she was in the 5th percentile. Which had gone up from the 2nd percentile! So I have a "Little Person" Doctor said she is going to be very little. He said I see it runs in the family!!! I said are you calling me short? I still have a baby on you. My nephew weighed 19.9 at 4 MONTHS OLD!!! He is off the chart in both height and weight. Her husband is 6.4 and comes from a HUGE family!! I LOVE PHat babies!!!

    ReplyDelete